Are you interested in learning more about franchising opportunities with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK? You’ve come to the right place! This fall, we’re kicking off virtual informational sessions geared at allowing attendees to learn more about franchising with our brand, specifically in mini-market territories.
These mini-markets are the perfect opportunity to enter smaller-sized territories- ranging from 100,000 to 225,000 people- with the flexibility to work less staff and trucks while in an area where there’s still demand for high-quality moving services!
You’ll get a chance to hear from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK executives and a few mini-market franchisees to get an inside look at how this franchising model operates, learn important details about the business and startup costs, and gain insights and knowledge from those who live and breathe it each day.
What to expect
We know your time is limited! With our virtual informational event, you’ll get all of the important details in just 30 minutes.
We’re focused on getting right to business and helping you decide if this is the franchising direction you’d like to go. Here are just a few things you can expect to learn during our virtual event:
- Minimum qualifications and investment costs for mini-market territories
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK history and the overall opportunity
- The difference between a standard franchise and a mini-market franchise
- First, third, and five-year averages, as well as revenue diversification options, including junk removal and storage
- Planning, acceptance, and ownership timeline review
- Interviews and insights from current mini-market franchisees in the system
- A look into the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Home Office support system
- What we look for in a franchisee to ensure the partnership is a great fit
We look forward to meeting you and sharing additional information on this exciting franchising opportunity!
Check back for more sessions coming soon!!